Fixed Price Divorce
Having solicitor’s help during the divorce will give you a peace of mind at such a difficult time:
- We’re real solicitors not a call centre
- Throughout your case, you will deal with the same person
- Cost efficient – less cost than solicitors usually charge for divorce
- We are experienced in dealing with the unforeseen
- Positive testimonials
- Advice regarding finances and children can be provided on a fixed fee or pay as you go basis.
Why are you so much cheaper than many other solicitors?
We have carefully examined the work involved in delivering our service. We have looked at the unnecessary aspects of the work and removed it. We have invested heavily in technology to support our solicitors. And, of course, we don’t have to pay for expensive offices to impress our customers. We impress with our service and deliver real value for money. There are no catches. No shortcuts. And we back our service with our Clear Price Guarantee.
Do I need a solicitor who is local to me?
No. SSB Law acts for clients from all around the country. Telephone, email, text, skype and any other number of options make communications with our clients easy wherever they are located, and at times to suit them. Our years of experience in dealing with cases this way means that we can keep the cost down whilst not affecting the service that you receive. And if you do find yourself in a position where you have to go to Court we can be right there with you.
What do I do next?
You can do one of many things. Give us a call on Freephone 0800 4332255 and take advantage of our no obligation ‘Free First Advice Service’. One of our team will be happy to discuss with you the options that you have and give you a clear indication of the likely costs involved. Send us an email at [email protected] and ask us a question. We will respond to you during the next 7 working hours and certainly as soon as we can. Or download our ‘Free Guide to Divorce’. We hope that it helps you to understand some of the process and when you are ready to take matters further you have our details.
- We send you the client care paperwork and schedule of information for you to complete
- You send us completed schedule of information, marriage certificate and payment
- We prepare your draft divorce petition
- We send draft divorce petition to your spouse
- We file the petition at Court
- Court send the petition to your spouse
- We receive from the court the acknowledgment of service completed by your spouse
- We draft your application for decree nisi
- Certificate of entitlement to decree nisi is received from court
- Decree nisi is received from Court
- Application for Decree Absolute filed at court (if there are no outstanding financial issues to resolve)
What's not included?
- Court fees and any other non-solicitor costs - things we have to pay out for on your behalf 1
- Any work or advice we may be asked to provide relating to children matters, finances, property issues, personal service or domestic violence 2
- Any work or advice if the divorce becomes contested/defended or amendments are requested after the initial petition is filed 3
- Amendments to the divorce petition after filing or spouse non-cooperation 4
- Any work or advice relating to costs orders or hearings 5
Please note that court fees are not included in the price.