Freephone 0800 433 2255 | 0114 241 3970
Straightforward legal advice ...that doesn't cost the earth

Wills, Probate & Trusts

FREEPHONE: 0800 433 2255

Dying Intestate

What if I feel I haven’t been sufficiently provided for?

You may be able to make a claim if you feel you haven’t been sufficiently provided for. You must be related to the deceased to make a claim (spouse civil partner child or dependent) and there are certain conditions which must be met to show that you were maintained either wholly or partly by the deceased. This can be hard to prove if you both contributed to the costs of living together and any claim must be made within 6 months of the date of Grant of Letters of Administration.

It can be complicated to make a claim and our specialist team have extensive experience in representing complicated cases and securing awards to claiming relatives or dependents.