Legal advice on your terms
If you’ve got questions about how the law applies to your situation or problem, this is your chance to arm yourself with friendly advice and guidance. When solicitors’ traditional time-based rates can reach up to £250 an hour, our Ask the Legal Expert service, can give you the help you need, with up to 45 minutes of advice and the certainty of a fixed price of just £99.
Ask the Legal Expert! What’s included for £99?
- Access to a lawyer’s knowledge. They will apply their experience to your situation.
- 45 minute face to face meeting with a specialist lawyer – not an advisor following a script in a call centre.
- One to one legal advice (although you can bring a friend), from a lawyer with the expert knowledge you need.
- Practical guidance based on the information you give us.
- A one-off initial meeting with no obligation to take matters further.
- Expert insight based on the lawyer’s experience of the area of law. A chance to find out what’s happened with cases similar to yours.
- Get the straightforward views of the lawyer in plain English, with no legal jargon.
- A choice on how you want to use the time; advice, questions, help drafting a letter or completing legal forms – it’s up to you.
- Knowledge of your rights and options to help you decide what to do next.
- A guaranteed price – just £99 including VAT, with no hidden extras.