DIY Divorce Guides & Forms
Need help filling the court forms?
If you are happy to deal with all of the paperwork for your divorce then our DIY divorce package is ideal for you. With our DIY Divorce package you receive:
- A guide that explains how the Divorce process works and what you must do;
- Detailed explanations of how to complete the forms;
- Guidance on where to send the forms and what to do throughout the divorce;
- A fee remission form and guidance booklet that explains how you may not have to pay the full court fee and if not how to apply for a remission;
- Free 30 minutes telephone consultation with a lawyer.
All for just £25 plus vat. Simply follow the link, enter your details including your email address and the documents will be emailed to you.
Speak to a Lawyer
If you would like to speak with a family lawyer for Free, call the number below and ask for First Free Advice ServiceFreephone 0800 433 2255
Is this service right for you?
- You are the person starting the divorce (the Petitioner)
- Your spouse agrees to the divorce and will not contest it
- You must have been married for at least 12 months to be able to start the divorce proceedings
- You both live in England or Wales
- You have your original marriage certificate or you are able to obtain a certified copy
- You know your spouse’s address or an address where the court can send the divorce papers to
If you are in a civil partnership and require a DIY package, please contact us directly.