Detailed Consent Order
Detailed Consent Order involves preparation of an order tailored to your exact situation.
We do all of the work to complete the Detailed Consent Order, write to your spouse and his/her solicitors, file the forms at court and keep you updated throughout the whole process. So, we will:
- Prepare a Detailed Consent Order setting out the financial agreement you have reached with your spouse
- Complete the Statement of Information form setting out all your financial details
- Send the draft Consent Order to your spouse or their solicitor
- Once all documents are signed, file the agreed Consent Order at Court
- Deal with any enquiries that the Court may have
- Keep you fully updated throughout the whole process
Speak to a Lawyer
If you would like to speak with a family lawyer for Free, call the number below and ask for First Free Advice ServiceFreephone 0800 433 2255
Is this service right for you?
- You and your spouse have reached an agreement and your spouse will sign all necessary paperwork, including giving details of their income, capital and pensions.
- The agreement you have reached involves more than 3 but no more than 10 steps in addition to the clean break terms. For example, transfer of a house, sale of a house, payment of a lump sum, maintenance agreement.
Please note that court fees are not included in the price. The Court fee is usually £50 but you may get a reduction in this if you are on a low income.