Clean Break Consent Order
A clean break agreement is a document filed at court which brings to an end any claims you may have against each other arising out of the divorce. A Clean Break order dismisses financial claims for income, capital and pensions, and does not require anything to be done such as a house sale, payment of lump sum, pension share or maintenance order.
Suitable if: you have no assets at the present time and simply want to dismiss financial claims that may arise in the future, if your circumstances change.
We do all of the work to complete the Clean Break Consent Order, write to your spouse and his/her solicitors, file the forms at court and keep you updated throughout the whole process. So, we will:
- Prepare a Clean Break Consent Order
- Complete the Statement of Information form setting out all your financial details
- Send the draft Consent Order to your spouse or their solicitor
- Once all documents are signed, file the agreed Consent Order at Court
- Deal with any enquiries that the Court may have
- Keep you fully updated throughout the whole process
Speak to a Lawyer
If you would like to speak with a family lawyer for Free, call the number below and ask for First Free Advice ServiceFreephone 0800 433 2255
Is this service right for you?
Your spouse agrees to the clean break and will sign all necessary paperwork, including giving details of their income, capital and pensions.
Please note that court fees are not included in the price. The Court fee is usually £50 but you may get a reduction in this if you are on a low income.