Freephone 0800 433 2255 | 0114 241 3970
Straightforward legal advice ...that doesn't cost the earth

Family Law

FREEPHONE: 0800 433 2255
How Assisted Divorce works and what you must do. Read
Where to find us?
43 Townhead street
Call 0800 433 2255
to make an appointment

Assisted Divorce


For those who do not want to use our DIY Divorce service and complete the divorce petition form themselves we offer an Assisted Divorce service. With our Assisted Divorce service we speak to you and obtain all of the information that is needed to complete the Divorce Petition form. We will then send you the completed form for you to sign and send on to your spouse and to the Court. You will receive

  • A copy of the competed Divorce Petition form that everyone has to have in order to start the divorce;
  • A guide that explains how the Divorce process works and what you must do next;
  • Guidance on where to send the form and what to do throughout the divorce;
  • Explanations of what to do in order to get the Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute – the formal court orders that bring the marriage to an end;
  • A fee remission form and guidance booklet that explains how you may not have to pay the full court fee and if not how to apply for a remission;
  • Free 30 minutes telephone consultation regarding finance or children

All for just £100 plus vat. To start your divorce now please follow the link, submit your details and one of our lawyers will contact you to complete the form with you.

Speak to a Lawyer

If you would like to speak with a family lawyer for Free, call the number below and ask for First Free Advice Service

Freephone 0800 433 2255
Speak to a Lawyer

Is this service right for you?

  • You are the person starting the divorce (the Petitioner)
  • Your spouse agrees to the divorce and will not contest it
  • You must have been married for at least 12 months to be able to start the divorce proceedings
  • You both live in England or Wales
  • You have your original marriage certificate or you are able to obtain a certified copy
  • You know your spouse’s address or an address where the court can send the divorce papers to

Please note that court fees are not included in the price.